- About Us
- Funeral Planning
- Related Merchandise
Frankie D. Chan, Sr., age 91, passed away January 26, 2019.
Survived by wife Jean of 71 years, children Frank Jr, Judy & Larry; preceded in death by daughter Marilyn in 2010 and father Chan Kung Fong 1973.
Survived by grandchildren, Jamie, Heather, Mallorie and great grandchildren, Trinity, Lily, Elijah.
Beloved by cousins, nieces, nephews, co-workers and friends.
Memorial Service will be Saturday, February 23, 2019, 2:00 pm at Forest Lawn Memorial Gardens Chapel. Visit www.egan-ryan.com to offer condolences and view the full obituary.
Reception following the service at Ironwood Condo club house.
Condolence to address below, Flowers to Forest Lawn chapel or Donation to OSU Eye Center.
Make your gift to The Ohio State University
Condo mail address, 102 Ironclad Drive, Columbus, 43213-7607
Landline 614-367-7905, Frank’s cell 248-506-4361
Email pictures Dad, family & friends (names helpful) to firstname.lastname@example.org
See directions from 102 Ironclad Dr to Forest Lawn Memorial Gardens
( Direction Map )
1. uncle sponsored his immigration to America in 1941 at the age of 13
2. became a naturalized citizen of the United States
3. avid fan OSU Buckeye, Cincinnati Bengals & Reds
4. self made man, living in a new land, fearlessly proud and independent
5. always wanting to learn new things to apply to his do it yourself projects
6. operated Chinese laundry, restaurants, co-owner startup Rice Bowl
7. work at Kahiki, Jong Mea, Wings, Miracle Bar restaurants
8. enjoy making the best egg rolls with secret ingredient
9. enjoy making homemade wine, tofu, salted duck eggs, Dim Sum appetizers
10. enjoy cooking with variety of ingredients & meats, mixing & substituting to enhance a meal or appetizers
11. enjoy Scioto Downs harness racing
12. enjoy fishing, love his boat
13. enjoy gardening, especially Chinese vegetables and working in the outdoors
14. honest, hard working, taking care of others first
15. great respect in the Chinese community